Here is a link to my creative project. You probably didn't have a chance to read the story that accompanies my sketches in class so here you go! And with that my pseudonym is broken.
-Vairë (aka Tom)
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1KnFcbeMbG1X-Iw_1TnbTwikfGUKQzW_G/view?usp=sharing

2 comments:
*Clap Clap*
Your drawings are so. beautiful. And I love that they reflect Tolkien's style! The negative space (even if accidental) worked in your favor for sure. It's definitely more dramatic, eye-catching, and it lines up so well with your beautiful story. I truly think Tolkien would have been proud of your use of art and language and how both contributed to his own worldbuilding. I also really enjoyed your story and I think you chose a very interesting piece of Tolkien's legendarium to expand on. The Witch King is such an important character but he's not expanded on enough by Tolkien himself. I'm glad you chose to give him a little more detail!
-Varda*
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.