Pages

Sunday, December 9, 2018

Farewells and New Beginnings

I just wanted to thank everyone in the class, including Dr. Donovan and J.R.R. Tolkien, for giving me such a wondrous experience that I will cherish until the end of time. This class was the best I have ever taken and conversing about Tolkien with all the awesome young minds was the experience of a lifetime for me. I had so much fun talking about who the man Tolkien was and about his legendary works of fantasy. This call not only taught me so much about Tolkien that I didn't know, but it also reawakened a dream that was lost to me long ago and now realized again because of all of you. Never in my life would I have imagined taking a class like this and this was the most awesome class ever with the best classmates a man could ask for; as well as the most spectacular professor and human being that I have ever been privileged to learn from. These past couple days have been a bit mournful because I realize the class is actually over and our times are over with. My favorite two days have now become a bit more mundane. Thanks to you all, I now have my calling truly focused on and writing is all I shall do from here on out. You all gave me the inspiration to follow my dream and one day down the road soon, please look for my novel on bookstore shelves near you. I assure you that I will follow my dream this time and entertain the world with my own creative fantasy stories. Again, thank you all and you all will be sorely missed by me.

1 comment:

Vairë said...

Keep pursuing that dream with determination and grit!

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.