Pages

Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Orc Skeleton Creative Project

Hey guys!

Here is the link to my creative project:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1qdJHIMXs0UTjIouiA1hLo-CXv3WzVxeZ/view?usp=sharing

I am also attaching my explanatory essay so that you can see some of my thinking behind the changes in the Orc Skeleton. Here is the link:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1zTzDRny8tOlPNYpCX6h0mee9BcxjMyt0/view?usp=sharing

If you have any questions, I would love to tell you more about it! :)

-Uinen (Annaka)


2 comments:

Nienna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nienna said...

Your project truly is very creative. You took a subject that is still very debated and unclear and you were like "hot take: I can turn this into science. Very facts. such wow." I enjoyed it a lot. I have myself wondered a lot about Orcs but I don't think I had ever truly thought about the physiological reasoning behind their actions and limitations. I did however, completely agree with what you said about Frodo and Sam passing as Orcs, and found it did not entirely click. After thinking of them as corrupt Elves, even more so. You have inspired me to go back and give Orcs a second and third thought. Maybe this time I will allow myself better conclusions about what and why they are. Thank you for sharing this!

{Nienna}

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.